VR studio release notes
1.1.3834 (August 29, 2017)
- Advanced stitch refinement and correction tools – the tool now allows control over each individual stitch as well as ceiling and floor distances. Often adjusting the top and bottom distances alone is enough to achieve seamless panorama.
- Manual color matching tools – allowing for uniform correction of the entire sphere, local correction or manual correction, adjusting the sphere colors to match the selected frame and lens.
- Levels controls –enabling enhancement of shadows, exposure, highlights, temperature and saturation.
- Capture snapshot from video.
- Refined image render dialogue.
- New render options – supporting cubemap extrapolation.
- Google Street View integration – for direct sharing of images on Google Street View.
- Simplified trim tool
- Patch tool upgrade – both top and bottom patches’ appearance can be edited. Image overlay or interpolation blur can be applied.
- Stitching algorithm improvements.
- Adaptive stitching option – for content aware seamless stitching when motion on stitch lines is present.
- Added support inches and centimeters.
1.1.3405 (June 13, 2017)
- Audio improvements
- Bug fixes and stability improvements