Quick start guide
- Download your camera’s firmware to have the latest features.
- Insert a micro SD card. Make sure to use U3 class micro SD card. For a list of compatible cards please read here
- Charge your camera for 3 hours to get it fully charged (battery charge status LED will turn from red (charging) to green (fully charged). See detailed instructions here
- Turn on your camera: Press power button: status indicator light will start blinking blue. Camera is ready once status indicator light turns to steady blue. Detailed explanation of status indications are here
- Download Vuze Camera App to control your camera from your smartphone, Change your camera settings with the
App settings menu.
for Android: here
for iOS: here
- You are ready to capture your VR experiences!
- To render your VR experiences, download Humaneyes VR Studio here. Please make sure your GPU drivers are up to date.
- After installing Humaneyes VR Studio you will need to activate the software:
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet
- Turn on the camera with micro SD card inside
- Connect the camera to the PC when prompted by Humaneyes VR Studio
- You are ready to create and share your VR experiences!
How to update camera software
How to import your footage
VR Studio file structure overview
VR Studio Overview
VR Studio Advanced Tools - Stitch Refinement
VR Studio Advanced Tools - Levels
VR Studio Horizon Stabilization
How to stream and broadcast in 3D 360 with Vuze LIVE - slideshow
Vuze LIVE is where you can live stream and broadcast, compatible with Vuze+ cameras or Vuze cameras with a LIVE license.