The Vuze XR 360° Waterproof Sports Case is designed specifically for the Vuze XR Camera. Made from a clear poly-carbonate the Sports Case secures and protects your camera from dust, dirt, and water down to the depth of 30 meters (100 feet). Its two large polished domes cover the wide angle of the fish eye lenses and allow an unimpeded 360° view in and out of the water. With built-in, spring-loaded, controls there is no need to open the case to operate the camera. Hand-grips, rigs, and straps are easily mounted using a standard 1/4"-20 tripod mounting thread on the bottom of the enclosure.
Set up your Vuze XR Underwater Case by following these 5 simple steps:
- Open up the case and check the O-Ring is correctly fitted – keep an eye out for any sand or debris that may have become trapped and be sure to clear this out!
- Place your Vuze XR inside the case making sure the buttons of the camera are correctly aligned with the buttons on the case.
- Carefully close the case making sure the camera is correctly aligned and then use your fingers to apply enough pressure to completely shut the case.
- Once the case is fully closed hook over both of latches and snap them into place simultaneously – be sure to do this at the same time for a perfect seal!
- Now give the case one final check all over to make sure it’s perfectly closed – be sure to pay particular attention to the seal, making sure there are no gaps and that the O-Ring is perfectly in place Congratulations!
You are now ready to start your Vuze XR underwater adventure.
Visit http://bit.ly/VuzeXR-WPC to learn more