- Output Settings card – use it to define your output format and parameters. Use crop to create fixed-frame videos or photos in a desired ratio. Make sure you define your output settings before using Render or Snap commands.
- Directors Cut (Camera Tools) card – includes “Look here” keyframing. Use it to create camera movement from one look here keyframe to another, or just use a keyframe at the start of video to change the center of your sphere.
- Snap from video now generates photo in your selected resolution.
- No default patch is inserted for Vuze XR media.
- Lens alignment for 3D 180 photos in batch rendering
- Add straighten horizon for photos in batch rendering
Bug fixes and General enhancements
- Enhanced user interface for better user experience. All your editing tools are now on a panel to your right. You can open and close it, to better utilize the media preview area.
- VR Player – You can now toggle between rectilinear or VR player mode to preview your media. You can find the toggle next to view mode dropdown.
in VR player mode the dropdown has left eye/right and anaglyph options.
in Rectilinear mode – Stereo/Left eye/Right eye and Anaglyph.
- In VR player mode mouse panning direction defines the rotation direction of the sphere;
- Alternatively, user can use keyboard keys to adjust direction. 1 keystroke = 1 degree adjustment of view direction;
A – left; W – up; D – right; S – down in the sphere; left/right for seeking in timeline.
- It is possible to adjust FOV of the camera by zooming out all the way to little planet, and zoom in into a macro FOV. FOV (camera lens/view angle) adjustment is done using scroll wheel or +/- on keyboard; 1 keystroke adjust 1 degree of FOV angle. FOV limits 10..360 degrees
- Compass, on the preview screen to your left, shows the current FOV and angle of the sphere or the half a sphere. One click on compass will reset the view and angle to its 0 position, another click on it will bring to the last FOV and angle.
- The Zoom slider for the preview screen has been changed and now is a dropdown instead to select the value. You can choose from: Fit (to screen), 12.5%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, 200%, 400%
- Straighten Horizon for photos 360 and 180 was added.
- Stitching of photos captured in DNG format to 16 bit DNG or TIFF formats
- Minor bug fixes
- Alignment for 180 videos and photos
- Enhancements in stabilization for 180 and 360 videos
- Anaglyph preview and output for 3D 180 and 3D 360 media
- Video speed adjustments creating effects of slow-mo or timelapse.
- Render to proress lower resolution files
- Enhancements in render with expand 180 to 360 media.
- Black padding on borders in 180 stabilization, solved.
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Refine stitching for XR media
- Stabilization improvements for 360/180
- Bug fixes.
- New, more efficient and friendlier UI with integrated media browser
- Support of Vuze XR media – 2D 360 and 3D 180 videos and photos
- Performance enhancements
- License activation removed
- Bug fixes
Things that are not working, and will be solved shortly:
- Adaptive stitching
- Prores output
- Ambisonic audio output
- Rendering of 60 fps videos of Vuze and Vuze+
- Horizon stabilization tool
- Alpha blending tool for stitch improvement.
- Zoom tool for finer stitch adjustments.
- Calibration from content (for camera’s who’s internal calibration is compromised due to external damage).
- Render presets for popular platforms
- UI scaling for accessibility
- Performance improvement in preview, render and stitch refinement.
- Google Street View compatability and support.
- External hard drive support.
- ProRes render format support.
- Bug fixes.
- Support for new camera features – 2D videos at 60FPS, native photos.
- Bug fixes, gui refinements, performance and stability.
Vuze VR Studio for Mac is now available as beta and we are working hard to remedy a few performance issues we’ve faced since its release.
Although this current version is slow, due to Mac hardware limitations, it is workable. We appreciate any feedback you have, via our official support channel firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any assistance with the download, installation or anything else, as always, our support team is standing by to help you!