VR Studio (Mac OS) Release Notes
Version 2.1.5097 (June 26, 2018)
- Horizon stabalization tool
- Alpha blending tool for stitch improvement.
- Zoom tool for finer stitch adjustments.
- Calibration from content (for camera’s who’s internal calibration is compromised due to external damage).
- Render presets for popular platforms
- UI scaling for accessibility
Version 2.1.4853 (May 22, 2018)
- Performance improvement in preview, render and stitch refinement.
- Google Street View compatability and support.
- External hard drive support.
- ProRes render format support.
Beta version 2.0.4552 (February 11, 2018)
- Bug fixes.
Beta version 1.1.4310 (January 9, 2018)
- Support for new camera features – 2D videos at 60FPS, native photos.
- Bug fixes, gui refinements, performance and stability.
Beta Version 1.1.3982 (October 25, 2017)
Vuze VR Studio for Mac is now available as beta and we are working hard to remedy a few performance issues we’ve faced since its release.
Although this current version is slow, due to Mac hardware limitations, it is workable. We appreciate any feedback you have, via our official support channel firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any assistance with the download, installation or anything else, as always, our support team is standing by to help you!