Firmware Release Notes
Software version: 2.1.34771 (May 22, 2018)
- General bug fixes and improvements.
Software version: 2.0.31228 (January 9, 2018)
- Native in-camera still image mode, capture in JPEG format.
- 2D 360 video capture at 60FPS.
- Support of Vuze LIVE – streaming via USB.
- Support for camera gallery in the mobile app with thumbnails preview.
- Change in audio format (PCM instead of AAC).
- Support for in app preview of all four directions.
- Exposure compensation support (global and per-pair) from -2EV to +2EV.
- Manual exposure setting support (global or per-pair Shutter Speed and ISO control).
- Auto White Balance improvements.
- Image quality enhancements.
- Audio enhancements.
Software version: 1.1.27474 (October 03, 2017)
Performance and quality improvement:
- Improved image quality.
- Enhancements in color calibration.
- Improved audio.
Software version: 1.1.21471 (May 28, 2017)
- Bug fixes (related to firmware update, wifi and more)
- Performance optimization and enhancements
- Possibility to use 3G/4G on your smartphone while connected with app to camera