Quick start guide
- Charge your camera for 3 hours to get it fully charged (battery charge status LED will turn from red (charging) to green (fully charged). See detailed instructions here
- Insert a micro SD card. Make sure to use U3 class micro SD card. For a list of compatible cards please read here
- Turn on your camera: Press power button: status indicator light will start blinking blue. Camera is ready once status indicator light turns to steady blue. Detailed explanation of status indications are here
- Update your camera’s software to have the latest features.
- Download Vuze Camera App to control your camera from your smartphone
for Android: here
for iOS: here
- To render your VR experiences, download Humaneyes VR Studio here. Please make sure your GPU drivers are up to date.
- After installing Humaneyes VR Studio you will need to activate the software:
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet
- Turn on the camera with micro SD card inside
- Connect the camera to the PC when prompted by Humaneyes VR Studio
You are ready to create and share your VR experiences!
You are ready to capture your VR experiences!